Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Gram's Grundy Prims blog. In the world of dolls Prims is short for primitives. I am not a blogger but fast becoming one and would love to hear from other doll makers from around the world. Angels are my favorite dolls to make and when I sell one or give one away as a gift I feel that I am spreading the love.

I also have started making cloth and clay dolls. I think they are precious and they are fun to make. For me at least I never know what their little faces are going to look like.

I am hoping to get ideas from other doll makers and and share techniques etc.

Prim Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie, I just started a BLOG too. I am just beginning on the prim journey - I love the simplicity of them. I will add you to my list of blogs I follow - Janelle

    ReplyDelete