Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Off to a slow start.

After all the hussle and bussle of the holidays it seems that time has come to a halt. Of course it hasn't, we have Valentine's Day just around the corner. Busy sewing and trying to keep up with Etsy, this blog, FB, there are so many that I find that I am spending more and more time on the PC than ever before. I am sure that I am not the only one. I am just glad that those people out there in cyber space have made it easier for pre-senior citizens (I will always be a pre-senior citizen) to use the internet. Anyone remember the pre-Windows days. I guess I am aging myself.

I have finished a couple of dolls for Valentine's Day and if I can remember how to post them check them out.

Until next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment