Monday, June 1, 2009

Feeling Angels

This month has been very hard for my family and myself. My dad has been very ill for the past two months and passed on Memorial Day morning. My feelings were bittersweet. He was no longer in pain and being the proud man he was, I know that he did not want to live the way he had been living the past two months. I am writing this because although I am very sad I know that death is not the end, it is a begining. While I was sitting with him on the Saturday before he left us I felt the presence of his parents. My beloved grandparents. I saw that my grandmother was smiling. I knew then that it would not be long. He went peacefully and that was what I felt. Peace. There have been many signs this past week that he is still around, I am sure to make sure that all of us are okay. I loved him very much and will miss him terribly.

Leslie C

No comments:

Post a Comment